Solder Wire - Lead Free
500 In Stock
Noel solder wire 500gm has GREAT solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering, and is non-corrosive. Its composition is 99.3 % of Tin (Sn) & 0.7% Copper (Cu) respectively. Noel Lead-Free Solder wire is widely used in electrical and electronics, soldering parts like a circuit board, electronics devices. Useful for Soldering Capacitors in Electronic manufacturing fulfilling RoHS requirements.
Lead-Free (LF) Solder Wire is majorly used in Electronic Manufacturing facilities where RoHs guidelines are followed.
Pack Size - 500 gram
SWG - 20/22
- Instant Wetting Behaviour
- High mobility, fast-spreading action of this Flux results in more reliable Production line Soldering.
- Rosin Core Solder
- Minimum Resistance
- Excellent manufacturing consistency and uniform quality
- No Additional Flux or paste is required
- No Dry Solder
- Creates Less smoke and Odour
- Low Melting Point
- Excellent Joint Aesthetics after Soldering
Recently Viewed Products
10:00 am - 07:00 pm