Solder Wire 40/60
495 In Stock
Noel solder wire 40/60 (Sn/Pb) has good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering, and is non-corrosive. Its composition is 40/60 of Tin (Sn) and Lead (Pb) respectively. Noel Solder wire is widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like a circuit board, electronics devices, and others.
RMA or Flux Core Solder Wire can be used for General Purpose Soldering in the Electrical & Electronics industries.
Pack Sizes - 10gm, 40gm, 50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm
SWG - 20/22
- Instant Wetting Behavior
- High mobility, fast-spreading action of this Flux results in more reliable Production line Soldering.
- Rosin Core Solder
- Minimum Resistance
- No Additional Flux or paste is required
- No Dry Solder
- Low Melting Point
- Widely applied in Repairs works
- Creates less smoke and odor
- Excellent manufacturing consistency and uniform quality.
Recently Viewed Products
10:00 am - 07:00 pm